Vintner Waterfall Left 3 Wine Racks, #11507
The Vintner Series Waterfall Display provides the perfect showcase for the prized wine bottles you would like to show off. Individual bottle wine storage cascades down with a waterfall of display bottles on top in a single column of bottles.
Vintner Waterfall Left 3 Wine Racks (P/N VIN-WATER3(L)). This waterfall option is compatible with the Vintner 3 column individual rack and can be combined with the WATERFALL1 and WATERFALL2 to create a larger cascade. You can have a waterfall display come out from a wall to the center of a room for a dramatic display effect. You also can build a waterfall display along a wall. To achieve this unique look, we have a single bottle deep option that we have designed both in a left and right falling option.
Constructed from premium solid redwood, our racks cradle each bottle on two rails that are cut with beveled ends and rounded edges to protect hands and bottle labels from tearing. Our wine rack kits are modular, and each component is designed to fit with other components in the series.
Professional assembly required. Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time before your order is shipped.
Click here to use our free wine rack design service - we'll create a set of drawings and a quote based on your specifications - free!
RRP: $209.95 You Save: $
Our Price: $127.00 $217.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 2 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium redwood standard
- Available in a choice of woods and stain colors
- Eased edges and beveled ends so labels won't tear
- Modular to fit most space requirements
- Provides a custom look with volume-based pricing
- Adjustable design accommodates almost any height
- Free design service
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:33 Bottles
- Size:14 3/16w x 13 1/2d x 47 3/16h (inches)
- Weight:15 lb
- Warranty:The manufacturer warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for five (5) years from the initial ship date.ÿ If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, the manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge.ÿ Any mechanical components utilized in the wine cellar, such as hinges or magnetic catches will have a one (1) year warranty.ÿ