DISCONTINUED. The V-Gauge wine bottle stopper features an easy-to-read gauge that clearly indicates when the proper vacuum has been achieved for preserving your wine after the bottle has been opened.
Using a vacuum pump to slow down the oxidation process that occurs after opening a bottle of wine, the V-Gauge provides clear visual guidance when you've pumped enough and if the vacuum has held.
To use the V-Gauge, simply place the re-usable stopper in a wine bottle and extract the air from the bottle using the V-Gauge pump until the needle reaches the 'red zone' on the gauge.
Assembled in a handsome lucite presentation case for gift-giving and permanent storage, this kit includes a stainless vacuum pump and one V-Gauge stopper.
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Easy to use
- Slows oxidation and extends the life of wine
- Gauge indicates when enough vacuum has been achieved, and if the vacuum has held
- One re-usable stopper and stainless pump included
- Assembled in a handsome presentation case for gift-giving and permanent storage
- Condition:Brand New
- Shipping Weight:noinfofound
- Shipping Dims:noinfofound
Pump broke shortly after I bought it.
Wine Vacuum Really SUCKS!!!!