NEW Transtherm Ermitage Solid Door Wine Cellar Black, #7708
NEW Transtherm Ermitage Solid Door Wine Cellar Black (P/N ER1TGV3, 3 AXUHT + 3 ACUPHT ,PD). The digital thermostat allows you to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity, but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows the wine cellar to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Ermitage wine cellars have 1 temperature zone that maintains perfect conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55% - 80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We offer Ermitage wine cellars with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this configuration, the wine cellar holds 215 bottles. Additional shelving is available, up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves (capacity will decrease as shelves are added). When using 3 fixed shelves, a maximum of 9 rolling per side can be used.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets.
Unlike most other cellars, Transtherm cellars are equipped for both cooling and heating - perfect for use in colder climates or regions with a wide variation in seasonal temperatures.
NEW Design Improvements and Upgrades
Improved Control Panel:
The all-new digital panel provides integrated lighting control and multiple alarms with temperature and humidity alerts
The inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to Aluminum
Shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
Transtherm wine cellars provide silent operation at 37 dBA
Removable Door Handle:
Steel and aluminum door handle can be removed, and is reversible on glass doors.
The walls of the Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are made of three successive thermal barriers. The internal walls have been upgraded to aluminum, and the exterior walls are reinforced at the corners by insulating sections, and injected with 4. 5cm high-density expanded foam to ensure optimal insulation.
Thermal Regulation: When the ambient temperature rises above the setpoint, a cold circuit, driven by a very slow cycle compressor mounted on silent-blocks, automatically comes into action. The cold circuit coil, made of aluminum, is within the aluminum back wall of the cabinet, for a better temperature distribution. When the amibient temperature drops below the setpoint, an electrical resistance, which is also within the back wall, will come into action and automatically increase the temperature.
Natural Ventilation: In order to avoid the mold phenomenon, which would generate bad odors and risk deteriorating the corks, the Transtherm Ermitage has natural permanent ventilation, based on the same principal as the thermal pump.
Absence of Vibration: Choosing slow and balanced compressors, as well as disassociating them from the cabinet's body, allows the elimination of all residual vibrations.
Thermal Pump: The thermal pump process, (a Transtherm exclusive), by reheating the condensation from the evaporator coils, recycles humid air in the cabinet and considerably increases the hygrometry value between 55% - 80%. This principle gives the cabinet natural ventilation and constant air circulation.
Electronic Temperature Control: Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are equipped with an electronic temperature regulation system that regulates the cold and hot circuits and maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet.
Digital Display:All Transtherm cabinets are equipped with a temperature setting and control panel, featuring a LED display.
RRP: $2,795.00You Save: $
Our Price: $2,795.00
Availability: Low Inventory / Ships 3-5 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cellars to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:Up to 215 Bottles
- Size:26 3/4W x 27 1/4D x 72H (in)
- Warranty:1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
- SKU:ER1TGV3, 3 AXUHT + 3 ACUPHT ,PD