Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Noir Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 6416/67).
The XL Pinot is the largest Pinot Noir glass in the Riedel Vinum line. Specifically engineered for New World Pinots, it to flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of reds.
- Experts developed the tulip-shaped bowl to concentrate aroma.
- The 23 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- A well-proportioned base ensures stability and reduces the risk of a spill.
Recommended for: Pinot Noir, Barbaresco, Barbera, and red Burgundy.Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- The Vinum XL line is better for California wines than the Vinum line, which was designed with Old World wines in mind.
- The combination of ample size and distinctive rim shape distinguishes the XL from other Vinum products.
By highlighting the balanced flavors, maximizing the fruit, and integrating acidity and tannins, Riedel stemware enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine.
Exclusively for our retail customers, use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on orders of $50 or more during the holiday season. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 26.6 oz
Size: 9 1/2h (in)
Weight: 3.7 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.