Standalone Bin Tasting Tabletop, #9435
The standalone bin tasting table provides an area for pouring wine as well as 18 bins for bulk wine storage. Available in premium and all-heart redwood, and a choice of finishes.
Standalone Bin Tasting Tabletop (P/N PTT216). The standalone tasting table provides an area for pouring wine as well as 18 bins for bulk wine storage. Each bin is designed to accommadate cardboard cases with 12 Bordeaux size bottles. Offered in a choice of woods and finishes, our custom racks offer the finest features, including beveled ends and rounded edges to protect your wine bottles.
Professional assembly required. Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time before your order is shipped.
Click here to use our free wine rack design service - we'll create a set of drawings and a quote based on your specifications - free!
RRP: $1,156.47 You Save: $
Our Price: $816.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 2 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium unfinished redwood standard
- Available in a choice of woods and stain colors
- All-heart redwood and choice of stains available
- Eased edges and beveled ends
- Provides storage for wood cases, cardboard cases or loose bottles (12 Bordeaux-size bottles per bin)
- Free Design Service
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:216 Bottles
- Size:47 1/16w x 26 5/8d x 36 3/16h (inches)
- Weight:75 lb
- Warranty:The manufacturer warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for five (5) years from the initial ship date.Â If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, the manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge.Â Any mechanical components utilized in the wine cellar, such as hinges or magnetic catches will have a one (1) year warranty.Â