Screwpull Table Model Corkscrew Boxed | TM-110
DISCONTINUED. The original self-pulling corkscrew was invented by Screwpull in 1979. | CS08-001BX
With a timeless design and a perfectly-shaped screw, the original screwpull is designed to glide smoothly through the toughest corks, ensuring that every bottle of wine is opened effortlessly.
Includes an acrylic gift box.
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Timeless design ensures that every bottle is opened effortlessly
- Designed to glide smoothly through the toughest corks
- Includes an acrylic gift box
- Condition:Brand New
- Shipping Weight:noinfofound
- Shipping Dims:9l x 4w x 4h