Screwpull Table Model Corkscrew Carded | TM-110, #6998
DISCONTINUED. The original self-pulling corkscrew was invented by Screwpull in 1979.
With a timeless design and a perfectly-shaped screw, the original screwpull is designed to glide smoothly through the toughest corks, ensuring that every bottle of wine is opened effortlessly.
Carded for retail display.
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Timeless design ensures that every bottle is opened effortlessly
- Designed to glide smoothly through the toughest corks
- Carded for retail display
- Condition:Brand New
- Shipping Weight:noinfofound
- Shipping Dims:Bubble Envelope #2