Riedel Vinum Zinfandel/Chianti SINGLE, #8757
Riedel Vinum Zinfandel/Chianti SINGLE (P/N IWA 6416/15).
Experience the rich bouquet and nose of Zinfandel, Riesling, and Chianti wines.
- Bowl is shaped to direct wine to the center of the palate, which accentuates the fruit and deemphasizes bitter tannins.
- 24% leaded crystal sparkles and shines.
- 8-1/4" tall and holds 13 oz. at maximum capacity, for a serving size for 4 oz.
Recommended for: Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Carignan, Chianti, Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Ventoux, Dolcetto, Lambrusco, Montepulciano, Patrimonio, Primitivo, Sangiovese, Zinfandel
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl is wider and deeper than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- The medium-sized rim of the Zinfadel glass is ideal for medium-bodied wines.
- The Vinum line brings out the best in $10 and $100 bottles alike.
Also available in a 2 stem pack.
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made wine glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.
Capacity: 13 Oz
Size: 8 1/4h
Weight: 1.5 lb
P/N: IWA 6416/15
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.