Riedel Vinum Young White Wine SINGLE, #8755
Riedel Vinum Young White Wine SINGLE (P/N IWA 6416/01).
The qualities of young white wines call for a curved lip. This feature delivers wine to the tip of the tongue, where we taste sugars most acutely.
If you've only had white wine in a standard glass, be prepared for a new experience.
- A capacity of 8.5 oz. and height of 7-1/2" makes this a small, delicate glass that should fit well in your cupboard.
- 24% leading creates brilliant clarity.
- Single stem is great for restocking an existing collection or starting a new one.
Recommended for: Young, fruity, acidic, dry, light white wines with >12% alcohol.
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Suits young white wines better than the large, round bowl meant for more mature vintages like Montrachet.
- Riedel Vinum glasses are tailored to accentuate specific varietals.
- Riedel is the top-selling brand of fine crystal stemware at many major retailers.
Vinum young white wine glasses are designed for young, fruity, acidic, dry, light white wines, with less than 12 percent alcohol.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of young white wine
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of young white wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 8.5 oz.
Size: 7 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.5 lb
P/N: IWA 6416/01
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.