These glasses are beautiful. We drink a lot of Rieslings and these glasses truly enhance the flavor. Great quality glass!
Riedel Vinum Rheingau/Riesling Glasses Set of 2, #3040
FedEx, USPS, and Saver
Riedel Vinum Rheingau/Riesling Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 6416/01).
The sweetness of Riesling calls for a curved lip. This feature delivers wine to the tip of the tongue, where we taste sugars most acutely. If you've only had Riesling in a standard white wine glass, be prepared for a new experience.
- 24% leading creates brilliant clarity.
- The Riedel Vinum line is machine-made and dishwasher-safe.
- A capacity of 8.5 oz. is fit for serving young, dry, light white wines containing >12% alcohol.
Recommended for: Rheingau, Riesling, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The honey and rose blossom of Rheingau and Riesling taste better in this dainty bowl than larger vessels intended for Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay.
- Riedel glasses are tailored to accentuate specific varietals.
- Costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers Rheingau glass.
Vinum young white wine glasses are designed for young, fruity, acidic, dry, light white wines, with less than 12 percent alcohol.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of young white wine
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet and overall pleasure of young white wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 8 1/2 oz
Size: 7 1/2h (in)
Weight: 3 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
We like to drink a lot of whites, especially riesling. We love the opening at the top of the glass. It really seems to let the wine breathe all it's flavors. Sturdy base and a great value. It's nice to look at too.