Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Glasses Buy 3 Get 4, #15236
Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Wine Glass SINGLE (P/N IWA 6416/67).
Vinum XL line suits the new generation of wine enthusiasts who love the extra bold wines emanating from the New World.
- Experts developed the tulip-shaped bowl to concentrate aroma and direct wine flow straight to the taste receptors that most enhance enjoyment.
- The 23 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- A well-proportioned base ensures stability and reduces the risk of a spill.
Recommended for: Pinot Noir, Barbaresco, Barbera, and red Burgundy.Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- The Vinum XL line suits the new generation of wine enthusiasts who love the extra bold wines emanating from the new world.
- The combination of ample size and distinctive rim shape distinguishes the XL from other Vinum products.
By highlighting the balanced flavors, maximizing the fruit, and integrating acidity and tannins, Riedel stemware enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 26.6 oz
Size: 9.5 H (inches)
Weight: 6 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.