Riedel Vinum XL Pinot Noir Glass Buy 3 Get 4 (P/N 7416/67).
Vinum XL line suits the new generation of wine enthusiasts who love the extra bold wines emanating from the New World and is lead-free.
- Experts developed the tulip-shaped bowl to concentrate aroma and direct wine flow straight to the taste receptors that most enhance enjoyment.
- The 23 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- A well-proportioned base ensures stability and reduces the risk of a spill.
Recommended for: Pinot Noir, Barbaresco, Barbera, and red Burgundy.Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- The Vinum XL line suits the new generation of wine enthusiasts who love the extra bold wines emanating from the new world.
- The combination of ample size and distinctive rim shape distinguishes the XL from other Vinum products.
By highlighting the balanced flavors, maximizing the fruit, and integrating acidity and tannins, Riedel stemware enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Pinot Noir varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Special Value-Set pricing
Capacity: 26.6 oz
Size: 9 1/2h (in)
Weight: 5.3 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.