Riedel Vinum XL Oaked Chardonnay Glasses Buy 3 Get 4 (P/N 7416/57). The XL is a big glass for big, New World wines.
- Restaurant-quality stemware affordable enough to enjoy in your home.
- The 21 3/4 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- The proportions of the bowl are ideal for drawing out the complex tastes and flavors of oaked chardonnay.
Recommended for: Chardonnay (oaked), Burgundy (white), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuisse, Smaragd, St. Aubin
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
- The machine-made glass of the Vinum line increases roughness at a microscopic level to increase the aroma of the wine by at least 70%.
- The long stem and ample bowl distinguish the XL from other Vinum products.
This set includes 4 stems for the price of 3.
24 percent lead crystal
Vinum XL wine glasses designed based on the characteristics of the oaked Chardonnay and Montrachet varietals. The XL series has larger bowls for the enjoyment of bolder, bigger new-world wines.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Oaked Chardonnay
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Value set includes 4 glasses for the price of 3
Capacity: 21 3/4 oz
Size: 8 1/8h (in)
Weight: 5.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.