Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Wine Glasses - Buy 3 Get 4, #15237
Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Wine Glasses 2-Pk (P/N 6416/00). The XL is a big glass for big, New World wines. The designer declares it "the new benchmark [for] the enjoyment of young wines composed of the Bordeaux varietals."
- Restaurant-quality stemware affordable enough to enjoy in your home.
- The 33-7/8 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- The proportions of the bowl are ideal for drawing out the complex tastes and flavors of bold reds.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, M&eacut;doc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estéphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
- The machine-made glass of the Vinum line increases roughness at a microscopic level to increase the aroma of the wine by at least 70%.
- The long stem and ample bowl distinguish the XL from other Vinum products.
- If you prefer a narrower shape, you’ll prefer this over Riedel’s Merlot glass.
Vinum XL Cabernet wine glasses are designed based on the characteristics of New World Cabernet wine.
- Designed based on the characteristics of New World cabernet wine
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 33 7/8 oz
Size: 10 1/2 H (inches)
Weight: 6 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.