Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Glasses Buy 3 Get 4 (P/N 7416/00). The XL is a big glass for big, New World wines. The designer declares it "the new benchmark [for] the enjoyment of young wines composed of the Bordeaux varietals."
- Restaurant-quality stemware affordable enough to enjoy in your home and is lead-free.
- The 33-7/8 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- The proportions of the bowl are ideal for drawing out the complex tastes and flavors of bold reds.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estephe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
- The machine-made glass of the Vinum line increases roughness at a microscopic level to increase the aroma of the wine by at least 70%.
- The long stem and ample bowl distinguish the XL from other Vinum products.
- If you prefer a narrower shape, you'll prefer this over Riedel's Merlot glass.
Vinum XL Cabernet wine glasses are designed based on the characteristics of New World Cabernet wine.
Riedel ships free at IWA Wine Accessories! Use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on this item. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Available for a limited time.
- Designed based on the characteristics of New World cabernet wine
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made non-leaded crystal
Capacity: 33 7/8 oz
Size: 10 1/2h (in)
Weight: 6 lb