Accidently tipped one over a few weeks ago and it broke, IWA Wine was the only place with replacements in stock.
Really focus my favorite Riojas to maximize the subtleties of the wine.
Faster than promised delivery, exceptionally protested from shipping damage - totally happy.
Riedel Vinum Tempranillo Set of 2 (P/N 6416/31).
If you love Spanish wines, you'll want a glass specifically designed for their optimal enjoyment. This set is precisely suited for the likes of Tempranillo, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, and other classic wines from Spain.
- Superior crystal highlights the deep ruby tones of the vintage.
- The elegant curve this bowl is more extreme than that of an all-purpose wine glass, in order to more fully condense the earthy, berry notes.
- With a capacity of 14-7/8 oz. and height of 8-7/8", it fits well in most cabinets.
Recommended for: Crianza, Ribera del Duero, Rioja, Tempranillo, Tinto Reserva
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The thinner glass of Riedel Vinum has a sophisticated look and eliminates distraction during sipping.
- The Tempranillo glass coordinates with the rest of the Vinum line, which offers nearly 2 dozen glasses attuned to every varietal.
If Spanish wines are your favorite, these glasses are a perfect choice.
- Made in Bavaria by world-renowned glassmakers
- Machine-made lead crystal
- Recommended for rioja, ribera del duero, and tempranillo
- Dishwasher safe but washing by hand recommended
- 8-7/8 inches tall; 14-7/8 ounces full capacity
Capacity: 14.9 oz.
Size: 8 7/8h (in)
Weight: 2.7 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Recent Reviews
Bought these glasses as a wedding gift for a friend & just fell in love with the way they look - very classy shape! I loved them so much I ordered myself a set! I had been a bit leery of ordering glasses online afraid they would show up broken but I had nothing to worry about - IWA's shipping dept knows what they are doing! My package was well cushioned & they even use recyclable/compostable peanuts!
I'm in a wine club and frequently get a variety of wines from Spain, so I bought a set of these. To me these are just typical generic use wine glasses. I like to use them when setting a table for a formal dinner. But for just enjoying a glass of wine, I still prefer my Vinum Pinot Noir glasses, I think they work fine for all reds.
Perfectly balanced glass and beautiful on the table! It reminds me of a wide flute style shape, and as a sparkling wine lover that is a definite plus for me. It's elegant looking without having thin glass that feels like it will break if you breathe on it wrong. I went by IWA's showroom in Petaluma to pick it up, and got to see some of their wine cabinets. I've been thinking about buying one, so seeing them in person was a big help.