Riedel Vinum Tempranillo 2-Pk, #7656
Riedel Vinum Tempranillo 2-Pk (P/N 6416/31).
If you love Spanish wines, you’ll want a glass specifically designed for their optimal enjoyment. This set is precisely suited for the likes of Tempranillo, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, and other classic wines from Spain.
- Superior crystal highlights the deep ruby tones of the vintage.
- The elegant curve this bowl is more extreme than that of an all-purpose wine glass, in order to more fully condense the earthy, berry notes.
- With a capacity of 14-7/8 oz. and height of 8-7/8", it fits well in most cabinets.
Recommended for: Crianza, Ribera del Duero, Rioja, Tempranillo, Tinto ReservaWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The thinner glass of Riedel Vinum has a sophisticated look and eliminates distraction during sipping.
- The Tempranillo glass coordinates with the rest of the Vinum line, which offers nearly 2 dozen glasses attuned to every varietal.
If Spanish wines are your favorite, these glasses are a perfect choice.
- Made in Bavaria by world-renowned glassmakers
- Machine-made lead crystal
- Recommended for rioja, ribera del duero, and tempranillo
- Dishwasher safe but washing by hand recommended
- 8-7/8 inches tall; 14-7/8 ounces full capacity
Capacity: 14.9 oz.
Size: Height: 8 7/8"
Weight: 2.7 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.