Riedel Vinum Port/Sherry Set of 2 (P/N 6416/60).
Fortified, sweet red wine is best served in a glass specific to the celebrated Portuguese after-dinner beverage.
- Standing 6-1/2" high, holding 8.5 oz. at full capacity, this small glass still gives hearty wines room to breathe.
- The 24% lead crystal is fire-polished for a lovely finish.
- The wide base ensures stability and reduces the risk of a spill.
Recommended for: Colheita, LBV (Late Bottled Vintage), Madeira, Marsala, Noilly Prat, Tawny Port, Vinsanto, Vintage Port
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- People who own it call it a great all-around glass for serving a variety of wines, including spirits and cordials.
- Riedel was the first to tailor machine-made glasses to specific varietals.
- It costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers Port glass.
Each of these magnificent glasses is specifically designed to enhance the flavor of aged port.
Exclusively for our retail customers, use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on orders of $50 or more during the holiday season. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 stems
Capacity: 8.5 oz
Size: 6 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.