Riedel Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay SINGLE (P/N IWA 6416/97).
This glass's extra-large, spherical bowl works especially well for oaked Chardonnays.
- Superior crystal brightens the golden tone of the vintage.
- The roomy, 23-1/8 oz. capacity of the globe captures and expands the aroma.
- The nearly 1:1 ratio of base to rim stabilizes your beverage.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. Aubin
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Slightly larger than the standard Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay glass making swirling even easier.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Less than half the price of Riedel's Sommelier Chardonnay glass.
Vinum Montrachet wine glasses are designed based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Chardonnay varietal
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 7 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1.5 lb
P/N: IWA 6416/97
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.