Riedel Vinum Martini Glass SINGLE, #8759
Riedel Vinum Martini Glass SINGLE (P/N IWA 6416/77).
"Shaken or stirred?" is no longer the question; these glasses can hold
so much more than mere gin and vermouth.
- Great for any vodka-based cocktail and even for serving sorbets or other frozen desserts.
- 5-7/8" tall, accommodating up to 4-5/8 oz. The modest capacity keeps your evening going at a steady pace.
- The two-stem pack completes your next tête-à-tête.
Recommended for: Martinis and other mixed cocktails, stirred and frozen
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The classic triangular shape is rich with cultural reference and suits the consumer who values tradition.
- A popular glass for wedding registries, it's a welcome addition to a well-stocked bar.
- 24% leaded crystal sparkles and shines. Hand washing recommended.
The Riedel Vinum Martini glass was designed to enhance the enjoyment of the gin by showcasing the aromatics and flavor characteristics of the Martini, while minimizing the bite of the alcohol.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Martinis
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 4.6 oz
Size: 5 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.5 lb
P/N: IWA 6416/77
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.