Riedel Vinum Malt Scotch Whiskey Set of 2 (P/N 6416/80).
The complex flavors of fine scotch whiskey merit a glass designed to bring out their best. Riedel Vinum has accomplished this after rounds of testing with master distillers.
- Elongated thistle shape on a truncated stem is ideal for maximizing the smoky and earthy flavors of malt scotch whiskey.
- Small, slightly turned-out lip directs the spirit to the tip of the tongue, where sweetness is perceived.
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal.
Recommended for: Single Malt Whisky, Malt Whisky, Whisky/WhiskeyWhy choose this over similar glasses?
- Riedel is the top-selling brand of fine crystal stemware at many major retailers.
- The size and shape of the glass lead to ease of swirling.
- Whisky lovers report that this glass made a significant difference in their enjoyment.
In 1992, a panel of Scotch whisky experts convened in Riedel's headquarters in Austria to test a range of 19 different glass shapes.
Exclusively for our retail customers, use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on orders of $50 or more during the holiday season. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Malt Scotch Whiskey
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
- Set of 2 tumblers
Capacity: 7 oz
Size: 4 1/2h (in)
Weight: 2 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.