Very nice set! I love the way these handle and feel. I don't have to worry about them tipping over!
Riedel Vinum Spirits Glasses 6 Stems (P/N 6416/17). If your bar is stocked with liqueurs such as amaretto, vermouth, crème de menthe, or Drambuie, owning complementary glassware is a must. Serve your cordials in these diminutive stems designed for distilled spirits.
- Each glass stands 6-3/8" tall and holds 2.9 oz.
- The shape of the glass captures the liqueur at the bulb of the base, sending the aroma straight up through the top and directly to your nose.
- The clarity of 24% leaded glass brings out the liqueur's shine. Hand-washing recommended.
Recommended for: Aquavit, Maraschino, Spirits, Stone Fruit
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Vinum was the first glass designed for the zones of the tongue that perceive sweetness, bitterness, saltiness, and acidity, targeting receptors to bring out the varietal's nuances.
- Machine-made glasses offer precision and uniformity in material compared to hand-blown or mouth-blown versions.
- The truncated bowl and relatively long stem of this copita offers a charming visual profile.
Each of these magnificent glasses is specifically designed to enhance the flavor of fine liqueur.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 2.9 oz
Size: 6 3/8h (in)
Weight: 4.75 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
Adorable glasses for cordials like Chambord, Irish Cream and after-dinner aperitifs. I like the big broad base. The last glasses I had tipped over easily, but these are reliably stable and lovely to look at. I was very happy with my purchase!