Riedel Vinum Spirits Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 6416/17). If your bar is stocked with liqueurs such as amaretto, vermouth, creme de menthe, or Drambuie, owning complementary glassware is a must. Serve your cordials in these diminutive stems designed for distilled spirits.
- Each glass stands 6-3/8" tall and holds 2.9 oz.
- The shape of the glass captures the liqueur at the bulb of the base, sending the aroma straight up through the top and directly to your nose.
- The clarity of Lead-free glass brings out the liqueur's shine. Hand-washing recommended.
Recommended for: Aquavit, Maraschino, Spirits, Stone Fruit
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Vinum was the first glass designed for the zones of the tongue that perceive sweetness, bitterness, saltiness, and acidity, targeting receptors to bring out the varietal's nuances.
- Machine-made glasses offer precision and uniformity in material compared to hand-blown or mouth-blown versions.
- The truncated bowl and relatively long stem of this copita offers a charming visual profile.
Each of these magnificent glasses is specifically designed to enhance the flavor of fine liqueur.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Set of 2 glasses
Capacity: 2.9 oz
Size: 6 3/8h (in)
Weight: 2 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.