Riedel Vinum Grappa Wine Glasses 2 Stems, #7017
Riedel Vinum Grappa Wine Glasses 2 Stems (P/N 6416/70).
Grappa is a sweet, after-dinner digestif related to brandy. This glass is designed to accommodate the strong flavor of liqueurs with high alcohol content.
- The gently out-turned rim sends spirits to the sweet-sensing tip of the tongue.
- The broad base lends stability to the long, delicate stem.
- Machine-blown with 24% leaded crystal for brilliance in appearance.
Recommended for: Grappa, MarcWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- The narrow, elongated bowl has a different visual profile than most other spirits glasses and may better suit your personal taste.
- Riedel leaded crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop the spirit’s aromas.
- Smaller overall capacity than spirits glasses offered by competing brands, which is more appropriate to the serving size of 1-1.5 oz. recommended for Grappa.
By highlighting the balanced flavors maximizing the fruit and balancing the alcohol, Riedel stemware enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of premium liqueur.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of the Grappa liquer
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 3.5 oz
Size: 8h (inches)
Weight: 1.8 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.