Riedel Vinum Cognac Hennessy Glasses 6 Stems, #6987
Riedel Vinum Cognac Hennessy Glasses 6 Stems (P/N 416/71).
Make the moment you serve cognac an occasion for celebration with this Riedel Vinum set.
- A wide bowl gives this French variety of brandy room to aerate for optimum taste and scent.
- The stem, comparatively long for a cognac glass, elevates the liqueur and elongates the broad-bowled vessel.
- Thin, crisp glass makes for a more attractive appearance. Hand-washing recommended.
Recommended for: Armagnac (mature), Armagnac (young), Brandy, Calvados, Cognac V.S.O.P., Cognac XO, Rum, V.S.O.P. Cognac, XO Cognac
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- This particular cognac glass has a distinctive profile that differs aesthetically from typical, tulip-lipped snifter shapes.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The Vinum line offers high-end glasses at an affordable price.
Each of these magnificent glasses is specifically designed to enhance the nose and finish of fine cognac.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 6 3/4 oz
Size: 7 1/4h (in)
Weight: 4.85 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.