Riedel Vinum Cognac Hennessy Set of 2 (P/N 6416/71).
Diverging from the traditional balloon-shaped Cognac glass, Riedel has worked with wine experts to develop these fluted stems. The crystal is formed to capture, condense, and release the unique undertones of Cognac and Hennessy.
- 24% leaded crystal is fire-polished for a lovely finish.
- The elongated bowl leaves less surface area for evaporation, coaxing a more delicate aroma from the strong, distilled spirit.
- Delicate yet stable, each cognac glass stands 7-1/4" tall and holds 6.75 oz.
Recommended for: Armagnac (mature), Armagnac (young), Brandy, Calvados, Cognac V.S.O.P., Cognac XO, Rum, V.S.O.P. Cognac, XO Cognac
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- These tulip flutes differ in shape from the traditional "balloon-bowl" cognac snifters, offering an alternative preferred by serious aficionados.
- The gently out-turned rim sends spirits to the sweet-sensing tip of the tongue.
- Riedel leaded crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop aromas.
This special stem features a fluted shape, offering a small evaporating surface, which helps to balance the aroma and taste while tempering the alcohol and emphasizing the bouquet.
Riedel ships free at IWA Wine Accessories! Use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on this item. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Available for a limited time.
- Made by Riedel world-renowned glassmakers
- Machine-made 24% lead crystal
- Perfect for bridal or gift-giving
- Dishwasher safe but washing by hand recommended
- 7-1/4 inches tall; 6-3/4 ounces full capacity
Capacity: 6.75 oz.
Size: Height: 7 1/4" (in)
Weight: 2 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.