Riedel Vinum Cognac Hennessy Set of 6 (P/N 416/71).
Make the moment you serve cognac an occasion for celebration with this Riedel Vinum set.
- A wide bowl gives this French variety of brandy room to aerate for optimum taste and scent.
- The stem, comparatively long for a cognac glass, elevates the liqueur and elongates the broad-bowled vessel.
- Thin, crisp lead-free glass makes for a more attractive appearance. Hand-washing recommended.
Recommended for: Armagnac (mature), Armagnac (young), Brandy, Calvados, Cognac V.S.O.P., Cognac XO, Rum, V.S.O.P. Cognac, XO Cognac
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- This particular cognac glass has a distinctive profile that differs aesthetically from typical, tulip-lipped snifter shapes.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- The Vinum line offers high-end glasses at an affordable price.
Each of these magnificent glasses is specifically designed to enhance the nose and finish of fine cognac.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of fine liquer
- Glasses designed with elegance, lightness, and balance
- Machine-made with lead-free crystal
- Set of 6 glasses
Capacity: 6 3/4 oz
Size: 7 1/4h (in)
Weight: 4.85 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.