Riedel Vinum Cuvee Prestige 2 Stems, #6048
Riedel Vinum Cuvee Prestige 2 Stems (P/N 6416/48).
Bubbles are one of the best parts of champagne. This glass is designed to ensure your vintage won’t go flat.
- Each flute is etched with a small dot at the base of the bowl that sustains effervescence.
- Machine-blown leaded glass results in greater consistency and precision than hand-blown and mouth-blown versions.
- A height of 8-5/8" and capacity of 8.5 oz. accommodate moderate serving sizes.
Recommended for: Champagne, Cuvee Prestige, Prosecco, Rose Champagne, Vintage Champagne, Vintage Sparkling WineWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel leaded crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop wine’s aromas.
- The Vinum line offers high-end glasses at an affordable price.
- The Cuvee Prestige has an appealing, curvier shape than similar but straight-sided champagne glasses.
The Vinum Champagne Prestige glass was developed for dry champagnes.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Champagne's effervescence
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of Champagne
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 8.5 oz
Size: 8 5/8 h (inches)
Weight: 2.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.