I do enjoy a classic looking champagne glass, but these are wonderful glasses. The new shape of these glasses is great feels stable in your hand and holds up well.
Riedel Vinum Cuvée Prestige Set of 2 (P/N 6416/48).
Bubbles are one of the best parts of champagne. This glass is designed to ensure your vintage won't go flat.
- Each flute is etched with a small dot at the base of the bowl that sustains effervescence.
- Machine-blown leaded glass results in greater consistency and precision than hand-blown and mouth-blown versions.
- A height of 8-5/8" and capacity of 8.5 oz. accommodate moderate serving sizes.
Recommended for: Champagne, Cuvée Prestige, Prosecco, Rose Champagne, Vintage Champagne, Vintage Sparkling Wine
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel leaded crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop wine's aromas.
- The Vinum line offers high-end glasses at an affordable price.
- The Cuvée Prestige has an appealing, curvier shape than similar but straight-sided champagne glasses.
The Vinum Champagne Prestige glass was developed for dry champagnes.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Champagne's effervescence
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of Champagne
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 8.5 oz
Size: 8 5/8h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
This is excellent glassware. It is well crafted. I tipped the glass over on my counter top and the glass did not break! The glass has nice structure and gives a very good taste.
I was on a tour of the Korbel winery in Sonoma County, and one of the people in my tour group recommended these glasses. I went home with several different varieties of Korbel I liked from the tasting, and decided to order a set of these glasses to go along with them. When the glasses arrived I set up a tasting party. It's amazing, comparing them to my ordinary champagne glasses, these really are engineered to maximize the look and the flavor of good sparkling wines. Everyone in the group agreed, even in blind taste tests! Now my problem is we drank all my Korbel ... I guess I have to go back!