These glasses are durable and are easy to care for. Very happy I purchased these.
Riedel Vinum Champagne Wine Glasses Set of 2, #1157
Riedel Vinum Champagne Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 6416/08).
This tall, narrow flute is slightly wider at the mouth to highlight champagne's creamy texture. The elongated bowl increases visual appeal by giving bubbles more room to rise to the top.
- Machine-blown leaded glass results in greater consistency and precision than hand-blown and mouth-blown versions.
- Each flute is etched with a small dot at the base of the bowl that sustains effervescence.
- The straight-sided bowl is a classic tradition for special occasions.
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel lead crystal is optimized at the molecular level to develop wine's aromas.
- Costs 50% less than the Riedel Sommeliers champagne glass.
- According to customer reviews, the Riedel Vinum champagne glass is more durable than similar flutes.
Vinum Champagne glasses are designed based on the characteristics of Champagne's effervescence and its underlying Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier varietals.
- Design parameters are based on the characteristics of Champagne's effervescence
- Enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of Champagne
- Machine-made with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 5.6 oz
Size: 8 7/8h (in)
Weight: 2.5 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
We received this set of two along with a beautiful bottle of champagne for our anniversary. It really helped make the evening. The glasses are so pretty, and such a great quality. It really made our night.