Riedel Sommeliers Whisky (P/N 4400/80).
Fine whisky is more than a beverage-it's a culture. Include the very finest materials in your ritual of enjoyment with a piece from the renowned Sommeliers line.
- Hand-crafted crystal is optimized at 24% leading to highlight the tender bronze of a well-aged Scotch.
- The truncated stem and hourglass proportions contribute to a classic profile.
- Stands 4-1/2" tall, with a maximum capacity of 7 oz.
Recommended for:Malt Whisky, Single Malt Whisky, Whisky/Whiskey
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- The rim is angled to direct the single-malt to the tip of your tongue, so your first impression is its sweetness.
- Riedel Sommeliers glasses are the best that money can buy.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Riedel Sommeliers glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.
Exclusively for our retail customers, use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on orders of $50 or more during the holiday season. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single stem
Capacity: 7 oz
Size: 4 1/2h (in)
Weight: 1 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.