Excellent service, product, packing.
Riedel Sommeliers Vintage Port, #7635
7635 Riedel Sommeliers Vintage Port (P/N 4400/60).
From Douro valley of Portugal comes the fortified dessert wine you'll want to serve in Riedel's finest- the Sommeliers Vintage Port glass.
- Vintage Port is characterized by its intense red color, which will shine through 24% mouth-blown leaded crystal.
- Standing 6-3/4" tall, this relatively narrow glass has a diameter of 2-3/4" at its widest point.
- Holds a maximum capacity of 8.8 oz., for an average serving size of just under 3 oz.
- Pair with a Riedel decanter to allow the characteristic sediment of Port wine to settle before serving.
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- One of the shortest glasses in the Sommeliers line, it strikes a charming profile appropriate to a dessert glass.
- Unlike lower-quality aperitif stems, this selection has a rim angled at 14 degrees to keep sweetness from overpowering the senses.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, is developed by experts to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes.
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single stem
Capacity: 8.8 oz
Size: 6 3/4h (in)
Weight: 1 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.