I purchased two of these glasses as a birthday gift for my husband. We were previously using the Riedel Vinum Martini Glasses, until we broke one. I purchased these and am so happy with the quality and beauty of these glasses. They hold just the right amount for a martini and because the lip of the glass is so thin, the martinis taste better. We are extremely pleased with these glasses and they add additional beauty to our Riedel wine glass collection. Definitely worth the money and will be purchasing more to use when we have company!
Riedel Sommeliers Martini Glass, #7031
Riedel Sommeliers Martini Glass (P/N 4400/17).
"Martinis are the only American invention as perfect as a sonnet," said H. L. Mencken. The Riedel Company has come up with an invention just as perfect, for serving the perfect martini.
- Stylish stem gently tapers upward to meet the base of the bowl, forming a striking elongated triangle.
- Color is one of the more enjoyable aspects of any cocktail, and Riedel's mouth-blown 24% leaded crystal will bring out the full spectrum.
- 7-1/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 7-3/8 oz. for an average serving size of around 2.5 oz.
Recommended for: Martinis, Cosmopolitans, and all of your other favorite cocktails
Why choose this glass over similar products?
- Strikes a happy medium between the shallow glass that doesn't quite hold enough and the oversized glass that unwittingly leads to overindulgence.
- Martini glass aficionados consider this glass a point of pride in their collections.
- Thinner rim than the average cocktail glass, making every sip a pleasure.
Riedel Sommeliers glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
- Single stem
Capacity: 7 3/8 oz
Size: 7 1/8h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lb
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.