5 - Clean design and elegant
4 – for good warranty
4.5 – for sound of glass when toasted
Riedel Sommeliers Champagne Glass (P/N 4400/08).
The classic shape of the Sommeliers Champagne glass reflects the deep sense of tradition embodied by Champagne. It’s a top-of-the-line product for honoring the moments in life you celebrate deeply.
- Engineered by experts to direct bubbles straight to the tip of the tongue.
- Handcrafted from mouth-blown leaded crystal for unsurpassed clarity.
- 9-5/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 6 oz.
Recommended for: Cava, Champagne, Prosecco
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- As opposed to the "Vintage" champagne flute, this particular glass is designed with light, fresh, dry champagnes in mind.
- A good fit if you usually purchase blended vintages.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes.'
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Mouth-blown with over 24% lead crystal
Capacity: 6 oz
Size: 9 5/8h (in)
Weight: 1.8 lb
What makes Riedel stemware unique
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead—a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.