Riedel O Whisky Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 41402).
A glass for the new generation of whisky lovers. Embrace innovation with Riedel O, a casual and relaxed option for enjoying your favorite whisky.
- The straight sides and ratio of length to width are a pleasant combination.
- 3-7/8-inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 15.1 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great gift for a friend or associate.
Recommended for: Single Malt Whisky, Malt Whisky, Whisky/WhiskeyWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Many whisky glasses consist of hand-made crystal; Riedel O is machine-made for consistency.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Capacity: 15.1 oz
Size: 3 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.35 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.