Riedel O Whisky Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 41402).
A glass for the new generation of whisky lovers. Embrace innovation with Riedel O, a casual and relaxed option for enjoying your favorite whisky.
- The straight sides and ratio of length to width are a pleasant combination.
- 3-7/8-inches tall, with a maximum capacity of 15.1 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great gift for a friend or associate.
Recommended for: Single Malt Whisky, Malt Whisky, Whisky/WhiskeyWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Many whisky glasses consist of hand-made crystal; Riedel O is machine-made for consistency.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
Exclusively for our retail customers, use Promo Code FS16W to receive free ground shipping in the lower 48 states on orders of $50 or more during the holiday season. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
Capacity: 15.1 oz
Size: 3 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.35 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.