I like the style of this glass, but I am worried that I am going to break them. I do miss a thick, sturdy base. They do swirl quite nice and get the job done.
Riedel O Whisky Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 41402).
A glass for the new generation of whisky lovers. Embrace innovation with Riedel O, a casual and relaxed option for enjoying your favorite whisky.
- The straight sides and ratio of length to width are a pleasant combination.
- 3-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 15.1 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great gift for a friend or associate.
Recommended for: Single Malt Whisky, Malt Whisky, Whisky/WhiskeyWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Many whisky glasses consist of hand-made crystal; Riedel O is machine-made for consistency.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 15.1 oz
Size: 3 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.35 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
I've been using Riedel wine glasses for years, but just discovered these for my regular bar ware. It's the same thin yet durable concept they use in their wine glasses which I really like. These are a little bit larger than a typical Whisky glass, which is what I was looking for, something with room left over in the glass so you can stir the ice without spilling your drink over the edges. Since they are bigger I also like using these for gin and tonics and dirty martinis.