I've been using Riedel wine glasses for years, but just discovered these for my regular bar ware. It's the same thin yet durable concept they use in their wine glasses which I really like. These are a little bit larger than a typical Whisky glass, which is what I was looking for, something with room left over in the glass so you can stir the ice without spilling your drink over the edges. Since they are bigger I also like using these for gin and tonics and dirty martinis.
Riedel O Whisky Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 41402).
A glass for the new generation of whisky lovers. Embrace innovation with Riedel O, a casual and relaxed option for enjoying your favorite whisky.
- The straight sides and ratio of length to width are a pleasant combination.
- 3-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 15.1 oz.
- Attractively packaged in an elegant gift box, it makes a great gift for a friend or associate.
Recommended for: Single Malt Whisky, Malt Whisky, Whisky/WhiskeyWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- Many whisky glasses consist of hand-made crystal; Riedel O is machine-made for consistency.
- Coordinates with the Riedel O line of wine glasses.
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 15.1 oz
Size: 3 7/8h (in)
Weight: 1.35 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Recent Reviews
I like the style of this glass, but I am worried that I am going to break them. I do miss a thick, sturdy base. They do swirl quite nice and get the job done.