Riedel O Chardonnay 2 Stems, #5434
Riedel O Chardonnay 2 Stems (P/N 0414/97).
You’ll want Riedel O to be the first on the guest list for your next party—the stemless tumbler introduces a hip, casual feel to any get-together.
- The nearly perfect sphere of the Chardonnay bowl is beautifully symmetrical.
- The bowl shape is also highly functional, designed to guide the toasty flavors of oak barrel aging to the parts of the tongue that recognize this quality.
- 3-3/8” tall, with a maximum capacity of 20.75 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay, Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon, Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Kabinett), Riesling (late harvest), Riesling Smaragd, Sauvignon Blanc, St. AubinWhy choose this set over similar glasses?
- With the broadest bowl in the Riedel O line, it works especially well for oaked Chardonnays compared to the narrower Viognier/Chardonnay version.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lack of a stem makes this glass great for mini bars, smaller cupboards, or packing into a picnic basket.
The design parameters for Riedel's O glasses, such as the shape of the tumbler and the size and diameter of the rim, are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 20.75 oz
Size: 3 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 1.1 lb