Riedel O Cabernet Glasses Value Pack Buy 6 Get 8 (P/N 5414/80).
Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
- Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
- The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinum-at a fraction of the price. 4-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made lead-free glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Medoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
O Cabernet wine glasses are ideal for everyday use, yet offer an uncompromising experience for the pure enjoyment of wine.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made from lead-free crystal
- Special Value-Set pricing
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 4 7/8 h (in)
Weight: 5 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the quality of Riedel's new lead-free crystal compare to its 24% lead crystal glass?
Riedel recently began the process of converting all of its glassware from lead to lead-free glass crystal, and eventually all of Riedel's glassware will be lead-free. We compared lead vs the lead-free (Sommelier Bordeaux Grand Cru glasses side by side, and found it difficult to distinguish between the glasses. It seemed like the lead-free glasses had thinner stems and rims, while the 24% lead glasses seemed slightly heaver in the hand. There was no discernable difference in the balance, clarity or construction of the glasses.