These are great glasses that we will use all the time!
Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot - Buy 6 Get 8, #1160
Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot—Buy 6 Get 8 (P/N 5414/80).
Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
- Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
- The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinum—at a fraction of the price. 4-7/8” tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
O Cabernet wine glasses are ideal for everyday use, yet offer an uncompromising experience for the pure enjoyment of wine.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 4 7/8 h (inches)
Weight: 5.4 lb