High quality and dishwasher safe at an affordable price. Easier to store than stemmed ware and nice option to a traditional wine glass.
Riedel O Cabernet/Merlot—Buy 6 Get 8 (P/N 5414/80).
Tired of fragile stems breaking? Reduce the cost of replacement by trying the Riedel O stemless tumbler.
- Merlot is back in style, and Cabs never went out; showcase your favorites by serving them in this trendsetting stemless design.
- The bowl shape and rim diameter are based on the revolutionary shapes of Riedel Vinum—at a fraction of the price. 4-7/8" tall, with a maximum capacity of 21.1 oz. for an average serving size of 7 oz.
- Machine-made non-leaded glass is dishwasher safe.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The bottom of the bowl has greater width and depth than competing glasses, resulting in a stabilizing, harmonious balance.
- Riedel is renowned worldwide for producing the finest stemware for wine.
- The lowest-priced Cabernet glass among the Riedel lines.
O Cabernet wine glasses are ideal for everyday use, yet offer an uncompromising experience for the pure enjoyment of wine.
- Design parameters are based on the benchmark shapes of Riedel Vinum
- Ideal for everyday use
- Machine-made with no lead
Capacity: 21.1 oz
Size: 4 7/8 h (inches)
Weight: 6 lb
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
These are nice glasses for the money. Typical Riedel quality, and they hold up really well in the dishwasher too!
Cute Glasses - great for parties.
Even though these have no stems, you still feel like you are getting a great Riedel quality product. Fits nicely in your hands, however may warm your wine a little. Great for patio/BBQ use, less chance of knocking over. Works well for desserts also.
First of all, I appreciate receiving 8 glasses for the price of 6 glasses. Me and my wine buddies found drinking wine from these glasses was easier than wine glasses with a stem. I'm always afraid that someone (and this has happened) will knock the glass over because it does sit up taller than the Riedel glass. I intend to do a taste comparison with friends using my Riedel glasses and stem glasses just to see if the wine actually tastes different between the two.
I would reorder these glasses in the future.
These are great glasses that we will use all the time!