Nambe Joust Wine Rack, #7097
Nambe Joust Wine Rack (P/N MT0265). Turn lowly bottles into sculpture with this handsome wine rack designed by Lou Henry.
The rack has a base formed of Nambe Alloy, our signature metal that polishes to a silver-like luster. Curving in opposite directions and holding 6 standard 750-liter bottles is a narrower piece of warm-toned acacia wood, a dense, durable hardwood with finely patterned grain. The result is a conversation piece of startling originality.
Nambe Alloy does not contain silver or lead and therefore does not tarnish; it won't chip, crack, or break.
With Nambe's Joust Wine Rack, your reds and whites will be suspended in an eye-catching cascade on your table, sideboard or kitchen counter—instead of being hidden away, gathering dust.
If you'd like to add gift wrapping and a personalized gift message on a handwritten card, please select Gift Wrap below and type your message in the "Special Instructions" field on the final checkout screen.
RRP: $200.00You Save: $
Our Price: $200.00
Availability: Low Inventory / Ships 1-2 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing, and polishing steps; slight imperfections found on Nambé's brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process
- Since Nambé is hand-crafted, no two pieces are exactly alike
- Frequent use will result in a natural patina; many Nambé aficionados appreciate and encourage this patina, however luster can be restored by applying a small amount of Nambé Polish with a soft cloth
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:6 Standard 750ML Bottles
- Size:14l x 5 3/4w x 13 1/2h
Care and Use
Avoid using your Nambe Alloy with acidic foods, and never place it in the microwave or dishwasher. Hand wash your Nambe with mild detergent and water, then dry immediately with a soft clean cloth. An occasional application of Nambe Polish restores any gleam lost to time and use.