Nambe Spiral Wine Coaster, #1336
Nambé Spiral Wine Coaster (SKU 6189). The Spiral Wine Coaster is handcrafted from our gleaming signature alloy metal. When you prefer to pour wine from a bottle rather than a decanter, a drip-catching coaster makes sense. You can even chill the coaster in the freezer before serving a white wine.
Keeping the party going is one of our goals, so rest assured your furniture and tablecloth will stay as happy as your guests. Nambe Alloy does not contain silver or lead and therefore does not tarnish; it won't chip, crack, or break.
Spiral wine server sold separately.
Follow the rim on this piece with your finger or your eye, and you'll feel like you're journeying up a spiral staircase toward unknown delights.
If you'd like to add gift wrapping and a personalized gift message on a handwritten card, please select Gift Wrap below and type your message in the "Special Instructions" field on the final checkout screen.
RRP: $80.95You Save: $
Our Price: $77.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 1-2 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Nambé Alloy retains temperature for extended periods of time, so prior to use, you can chill or warm your Nambé Alloy pieces to hold food at a desired temperature
- Keeps wine and condensation from dripping onto tables and linens
- Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing, and polishing steps; slight imperfections found on Nambé's brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process
- Since Nambé is hand-crafted, no two pieces are exactly alike
- Frequent use will result in a natural patina; many Nambé aficionados appreciate and encourage this patina, however luster can be restored by applying a small amount of Nambé Polish with a soft cloth
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:750ML Wine and Champagne Bottles
- Size:4 3/8"W (3 7/8"W ID) x 2 1/2"H
Care and Use
Avoid using your Nambé Alloy with acidic foods, and never place it in the microwave or dishwasher. Hand wash your Nambé with mild detergent and water, then dry immediately with a soft clean cloth. An occasional application of Nambé Polish restores any gleam lost to time and use.
Service from Sonoma on ordering a gift