Nambe Eclipse Wine Rack | MT0056, #1340
DISCONTINUED.>Designer Neil Cohen turned the hum-drum concept of a wine rack into an objet d'art by joining two curves and conceiving the ingenious idea that bottles can be stored horizontally by their necks only.
The rack has a base formed of Nambe Alloy, our signature metal that polishes to a silver-like luster. Curving in the opposite direction and holding three standard 750-liter bottles is a narrower piece of warm-toned acacia wood, a dense, durable hardwood with finely patterned grain. The result is a conversation piece of startling originality.
Nambe Alloy does not contain silver or lead and therefore does not tarnish; it won't chip, crack, or break
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Each Nambé piece goes through a series of shaping, grinding, buffing, and polishing steps; slight imperfections found on Nambé's brilliant finish are characteristic of the sand casting process
- Since Nambé is hand-crafted, no two pieces are exactly alike
- Frequent use will result in a natural patina; many Nambé aficionados appreciate and encourage this patina, however luster can be restored by applying a small amount of Nambé Polish with a soft cloth
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:Three Standard 750ML Bottles
- Size:9l x 11d x 10 1/2h
- Shipping Weight:noinfofound
- Shipping Dims:21l x 14w x 14h
Care and Use
Avoid using your Nambe Alloy with acidic foods, and never place it in the microwave or dishwasher. Hand wash your Nambe with mild detergent and water, then dry immediately with a soft clean cloth. An occasional application of Nambe Polish restores any gleam lost to time and use.