Le Cache Mission Credenza - Classic Cherry, #885
NOW EVEN QUIETER! Straight lines and beautiful wood grains combine to achieve the timeless beauty of fine arts & crafts furniture.
Le Cache Mission Credenza - Classic Cherry (SKU #885). Designed by Berkeley Mills, an acclaimed Bay-area designer of high-quality artisan furniture, our Mission Series wine cabinets combine straight lines and beautiful wood grains to achieve the timeless beauty of fine arts & crafts furniture. The Mission Credenza is our most popular size, and features windows with engineered wood mullions, crown molding and hand-carved detailing. Engineered to create optimal storage conditions for protecting and preserving fine wine collections, the Mission Credenza provides digital temperature and adjustable humidity control while offering advanced protection from harmful UV rays and vibration inside the wine cabinet. Every wine cabinet from Le Cache features all-wood Interlock racking that will accommodate large-format bottles, such as Burgundy, Pinot Noir and many Champagne bottles. Premium wood veneer and choice of hand-stained finishes is included.
All wine cabinets from Le Cache (except credenzas) come with a choice of vent configurations (read our placement requirements), and all Le Cache wine cabinets come with a choice of CellarPro cooling units (read our cooling unit selection guide). These options are included in the price of your wine cabinet.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units. Click here for more information about our extended warranty.
RRP: $4,399.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $4,399.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 5-7 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood doors and hand-carved wood trim
- Crown and base moldings
- Ebony accents and pewter pulls
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Engineered wood mullions
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Rear-vent exhaust - requires 3-4 inches of clearance
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 5-7 days
Click on the following links to download more information about our wine cabinets: