CellarPro Heat Exchanger | #1800
Liquid subcoolers are recommended for split system installations with vertical up (ie the evaporator is above the condensing unit) liquid line runs over 30 feet.
Our refrigerant heat exchanger uses a coaxial design for optimum heat transfer. Fits 1/3 to 80 H.P. capacity systems. Required when the vertical up (ie the evaporator is above the condensing unit) liquid line runs over 30 feet (60 ft maximum up). Vertical down (ie the evaporator is below the condensing unit) liquid lines do not require a heat exchanger.
RRP: $50.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $50.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 3-5 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Coaxial design for optimum heat transfer
- Sizes to fit 1/3 to 80 H.P. capacity systems
- 1/3 H.P. through 10 H.P. constructed with copper outer tube and red brass inner tube
- 15 H.P. through 80 H.P. constructed with steel outer tube and stainless steel inner tube
- Design working pressure 450 PSIG
- Burst pressure 2250 PSIG
- U.L. recognized or listed
- Size:13l x 5/8w x 2 5/16h
- Weight:5 lb