Wine Cellar Glass Panel Door, #1947
Our all-heart redwood doors are custom built to match the wine racks in your cellar. Purchasing a properly insulated door from us will ensure that your wine cellar will stay properly sealed.
Wine Cellar Glass Panel Door (P/N D-STD1). All of our wine cellar doors include a threshold, door sweep and insulation stripping, and come pre-hung with a jamb width from 3 3/4 to 5 1/4 inches. The standard jamb width is 4 9/16 inches. Jambs greater than 5 1/4 inches are available for an additional charge.
Our door is 2 inches thick and offers R5 insulation in the wood frame. The double-paned glass panel offfers R1.6 insulation and consists of two 3/16 inch tempered panes with a 3/16 inch air gap.
We offer a choice of hinges, which are included with the door, measuring 4 inches with 5/8 inch radius corner. Three hinges are included with doors up to 8 feet, and four hinges are included with doors over 8 feet tall. The door can be hung to your specifications. Other hardware, such as locksets and handles, are not included. We do not pre-drill holes in our wine cellar doors.
Our doors are available in a choice of woods, colors and sizes. Sidelights, etching, painting and matching door trim also are available for an additional charge. Shown at left: All-heart redwood glass panel door, unstained and unfinished.
Click here to use our free wine rack design service - we'll create a set of drawings and a quote based on your specifications - free!
RRP: $2,000.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $2,000.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 6 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- All-heart redwood, unstained and unfinished
- Available in a choice of stain colors
- Choice of hinges in included (pre-hung to your specifications)
- Pre-hung with jamb up to 5 1/4 inches width
- Designed to match your racking
- Ensures a proper seal and insulation for your wine cellar
- Etching, painting and personalization available
- Free design service
- Condition:Brand New
- Size:32w x 2d x 80h (inches)
- Weight:150 lb
- Warranty:The manufacturer warrants its wine cellar doors to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for ten (10) years from the initial ship date for residential applications and two (2) years for commercial applications.
In addition, the manufacturer warrants that the the standard clear and insulated tempered glass units will not, for a period of one (1) year after the ship date, develop material obstruction of vision between the interior glass surfaces caused by failure of the hermetic seal. This warranty shall not apply to units with broken glass or to glass units installed by others. Liability under this warranty shall be limited to shipping a replacement glass unit.