U-Line 2275ZWCS Wine Cooler Temperature and Humidity Performance
We tested U-Line's 2275ZWCS wine cooler in temperatures approaching 90°F to see how well the wine cooler would protect wine collections inside the cooler. As illustrated in the chart above:
- U-Line's wine cooler did a very good job maintaining consistent temperatures in two zones for red and white wines.
- U-Line's wine cooler maintained ideal humidity conditions that averaged 59.9 percent inside the wine cooler (ideal humidity conditions for storing and aging wine range from 50 to 70 percent humidity).
- The wine cooler was tested in an enclosed, climate-controlled test room for 48 hours
- The wine cooler was filled with 31 bottles (72% capacity)
- The wine cooler was set to maintain 55°F (upper zone) and 45°F (lower zone).