Background & Goals
- Commercial wine display for Millesime Cellars in Camarillo, California.
- An attractive display was needed for customers to see as they entered the winery's tasting rooms.
- Owners wanted to show off a large number of bottles.
- Bottle labels had to be visible.
- Owners desired a contemporary, symmetrical look.
Vintage View Metal Wine Racks
- Created a detailed CAD drawing to enable the owners to visualize the racking.
- The drawing provided detail of how many bottles could be stored and how they would look.
- The design provided easy access to all the bottles, enabling this to be a working tasting room.
- The display used double deep, black Vintage View metal wine racks.
- Combination of 3- and 4-foot tall racks were used to achieve desired height.
- Bottles were displayed horizontally in a label forward position.
- Design accommodates 378 bottles while taking up only a 7" depth out from the wall.