BILD 800 Wine Room Black, #7343
BILD 800 walk-in wine rooms come with supercharged CellarPro 1800XTS cooling units, all-wood Universal racking, double-pane tinted glass windows, locks, and lights. Our BILD Series are packed and shipped flat, and offer tremendous value and savings with many of the same features as our more expensive Le Cache wine cabinets.
BILD 800 Wine Room Black (P/N 7343). With stained hardwood racking for 800 bottles, BILD wine rooms are perfect blends of function and value. These wine cabinets feature durable, durable melamine laminates on all exterior surfaces, thermal and UV protection, and advanced wine cellar refrigeration by CellarPro Cooling Systems. All panels are framed and insulated with high-density foam, and wood wine racks are efficiently sized to accommodate oversized bottles.
BILD 800 racking is located on the left and right walls for easy access. At the top of the wine racks, both sides offer bulk storage space for oversized bottles like Magnums and large Champagne bottles.
Placement requirements: The cooling unit, mounted on the left or right side of the wine room, requires ample clearance behind and above the unit for proper air circulation. The location must be sufficiently large for the hot air generated by the cooling unit to dissipate. BILD wine rooms should not be placed in environments that exceed 95°F or fall below 50°F. Door must be locked to ensure an airtight seal.
BILD wine rooms and cabinets require assembly. All assembly hardware is included with your purchase.
RRP: $4,595.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $4,595.00
Availability: Low Inventory / Ships 3-5 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Durable Black Melamine Finish
- 3 3/4-inch Stained Hardwood Racking
- Tinted double-pane glass
- Stainless bar pull and security locks
- CellarPro 1800XTS wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Choice of Top or Rear-Vent Exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- Low-heat interior light
- Optional bottle probe
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- One-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Optional Extended Warranty
- In-stock items ship within 2-3 days
Click on the following pdfs to download more information about our BILD wine cabinets:
Shipping Dimensions (1 pallet):
- 85"W x 38"D x 55"H
- 850 lbs