CellarPro Split Air Handler AH18Sx, #15093
Curbside Delivery - $195 Flat Rate
CellarPro's Air Handler AH18Sx split cooling system (1 1/2 Ton Nominal) features powerful, variable-speed centrifugal fans in the evaporator module that can handle ducting up to 100 equivalent feet using 12-inch flex duct (50 equivalent feet with 10-inch ducting).
The split air cooled condensing unit is designed to handle environments ranging from 12°F to 110°F. The condensing unit requires 24 inches of unobstructed space.
Configuration requirements are as follows:
- Cold side Exhaust is on the side and cellar Intake is on the end.
- 208-230V/1PH/60HZ dual power supplies, with a 15 amp circuit for the evaporator module, and a dedicated 20 amp circuit for the condensing unit.
- Split systems include a refrigerant pump-down solenoid valve to prevent liquid slugging.
- Units are evacuated and charged with dry nitrogen.
CellarPro AH18Sx Air Handler Cooling System (P/N 15093). Our Split Air Handler is rated for exterior usage and designed for cellars up to 5000 cubic feet, providing ducted refrigeration specifically designed for wine cellars.
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $195 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
- Aluminum body for light weight, corrosion resistance and aesthetics
- Quick-release hardware simplifies internal access
- Scroll compressors provide high-reliability, high efficiency and low noise
- Compressors are mounted on vibration isolators to minimize noise transmission
- Evaporator compartment is insulated with high-density, 2 lb/sf thermal and acoustical insulation, and sealed with self-extinguishing gasket material
- A-frame evaporator increases cooling capacity and reduces power consumption
- Stainless steel condensate pan and condensate safety switch protects against condensate overflow
- Speed optimized ECM blower motor in a draw-thru configuration provides even air distribution
- Low RPM minimizes air noise and motor HP consumption
- Blower assembly is mounted to an internal chamber to further reduce noise
- Includes Class 2, 24VAC control circuit with all necessary contactors, fuses and/or circuit breakers
- Air cooled condensing unit enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Optional humidity and/or heat control
- 2 years on parts (no labor) and 5 years on compressor
Capacity: 15,000 BTUH at 55°F
Weight: 330 lb
Power/Rating: BTUH at 55° cellar temp: 15,000
Power Supply: 208/230V, 60HZ, 1 Phase
- 125 lbs
- 51 5/8w x 24d x 23 1/8h (in)
- Full Load Amps: 6.0
- Min Circuit Amps: 7.5
- Max Overcurrent Protection: 15
- Evaporator Blower: 750 CFM
- Motor HP: 1/2
- Decibels: 74 dbA
Remote Condenser Dimensions:
- 205 lbs
- 39 3/4w x 28 1/4d x 20 1/4h (in)
- Full Load Amps: 11.0
- Min Circuit Amps: 15.0
- Max Overcurrent Protection: 20
- Condenser Motor HP: (2) with 1/4 HP
- Decibels: 73 dbA
Warranty: 2 years on parts (no labor) and 5 years on compressor.
P/N: CMA-18-AH + CM/DUCT