CellarPro Air Handler Ceiling | AH18SC, #7685
Designed for wine cellars up to 5000 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, Air Handler AH18SC refrigeration system is a completely self-contained wine cellar cooling system, ready to use out of the box.
CellarPro's AH18SC Air Handler refrigeration system is designed to be located above the wine cellar or, when combined with our ducting option (#7686, sold separately) the powerful variable speed centrifugal fans can handle ducting up to 100 equivalent feet (12-inch flex duct) on both the hot and cold side of the cooling unit (50 equivalent feet with 10-inch ducting).
The condenser coils are designed to handle environments ranging from 12F to 110F
When NOT ducted, our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approx. 2000 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro's horizontal configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives when used with our ducting option, as follows.
- Cold side options for the Exhaust (ie. Supply) and Return can be located in the bottom (standard spot cooling) or on the side or ends (return) for ducting.
- Hot side options are for the supply at the end of the unit and the return on the side.
CellarPro AH18SC Air Handlers require 230V/1PH/60HZ power supply with a 35 amp circuit. Humidification systems and heating systems for low ambient conditions can be factory-installed at additional cost.
Capacity: Wine Cellars up to 5000 cubic feet with proper insulation and a moisture barrier. More info...
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $150 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
Standard Features Include:
- Aluminum body for light weight, corrosion resistance and aesthetics
- Quick-release hardware simplifies internal access
- Scroll compressors provide high-reliability, high efficiency and low noise
- Compressors are mounted on vibration isolators to minimize noise transmission
- Evaporator compartment is insulated with high-density, 2 lb/sf thermal and acoustical insulation, and sealed with self-extinguishing gasket material
- A-frame evaporator increases cooling capacity and reduces power consumption
- Stainless steel condensate pan and condensate safety switch protects against condensate overflow
- Speed optimized ECM blower motor in a draw-thru configuration provides even air distribution
- Low RPM minimizes air noise and motor HP consumption
- Blower assembly is mounted to an internal chamber to further reduce noise
- Includes Class 2, 24VAC control circuit with all necessary contactors, fuses and/or circuit breakers
- Optional humidity and/or heat control
- Two year parts and labor warranty
RRP: $5,995.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $5,995.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 4 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Light weight Aluminum body
- High efficiency and low noise
- Even air distribution and optional humidity and/or heat control
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:5000 Cu Ft
- Size:68.5W x 23.8W x 21.1H (in)
- Weight:220 lb
- Power/Rating:Cooling Only
-Full Load Amps: 26
-Min Circuit Amps: 28.3
-Max Overcurrent Protection: 35
Evap Blower: 750 CFM
Motor HP: 1/6
Condensor Blower (0.3" esp): 1000 CFM
Motor HP: 1/2
- Warranty:2 years, parts and labor