15,000 BTUH at 55F
CellarPro's AH18SC Air Handler refrigeration system (1 1/2 Ton Nominal) features powerful, variable-speed centrifugal fans that can handle ducting up to 100 equivalent feet using 12-inch flex duct on both the hot and cold side of the cooling unit (50 equivalent feet with 10-inch ducting).
The condenser coils are designed to handle environments ranging from 12F to 110F.
Our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space when not ducted, and approx. 2000 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
Configuration requirements are as follows:
- Cold side Exhaust is on the side and cellar Intake is on the end.
- Hot side Exhaust is on the end and ambient intake is on the side.
- Requires 208-230V/1PH/60HZ power supply with a dedicated 30 amp circuit. 24VAC control wiring is required between the main temperature controller and the unit.
CellarPro AH18SC Air Handler Cooling System (P/N 7685). Self-contained Air Handler designed for wine cellars up to 5000 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, this wine cellar cooling system is ready to use out of the box.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
- Aluminum body for light weight, corrosion resistance and aesthetics
- Quick-release hardware simplifies internal access
- Scroll compressors provide high-reliability, high efficiency and low noise
- Compressors are mounted on vibration isolators to minimize noise transmission
- Evaporator compartment is insulated with high-density, 2 lb/sf thermal and acoustical insulation, and sealed with self-extinguishing gasket material
- A-frame evaporator increases cooling capacity and reduces power consumption
- Stainless steel condensate pan and condensate safety switch protects against condensate overflow
- Speed optimized ECM blower motor in a draw-thru configuration provides even air distribution
- Low RPM minimizes air noise and motor HP consumption
- Blower assembly is mounted to an internal chamber to further reduce noise
- Includes Class 2, 24VAC control circuit with all necessary contactors, fuses and/or circuit breakers
- Optional humidity and/or heat control
- Allows the configuration of high / low humidity alarms
- Displays the cellar humidity from 5% to 95%
- When wired to the integrated humidifier (and Digital IAQ Humidistat included with the humidifier), relative humidity levels can be set from 5% to 70% in 5% increments
- 2 years on parts (no labor) and 5 years on compressor
Capacity: 15,000 BTUH at 55°F
Size: 68 3/8w x 24d x 23 1/8h (in)
Weight: 220 lb
Power/Rating: BTUH at 55F cellar temp: 15,000
-Full Load Amps: 23.5
-Min Circuit Amps: 25.8
-Max Overcurrent Protection: 30
Evap Blower: 750 CFM
Motor HP: 1/2
Condensing Unit Blower (0.3" esp): 1000 CFM
Motor HP: 1/2
Decibels: 77 dbA
Warranty: 2 years on parts (no labor) and 5 years compressor. To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Split Installation Checklist.
P/N: CMA-18-AS + CM/DUCT