CellarPro Air Handler 8500 Horizontal, #7108
CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condenser both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH8500SC evaporator produce 51 decibels and condenser produce 59 decibels (ducted at the medium fan speed.
Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from
Designed for wine cellars up to 2500 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, CellarPro's Air Handler 8500SCh refrigeration system is a completely self-contained ducted system specifically designed for wine cellars, and is ready to use out of the box.
When NOT ducted, our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro's horizontal configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20°F, in addition to the compressor heater, our fan cycling switch is required.
Capacity: Wine Cellars up to 2500 cubic feet with proper insulation and a moisture barrier. More info...
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $195 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
- Up to 2500 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be Configured to operate in environments ranging from -20°F to 110°F
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Service in the Field
- Self-Contained, Fully-Charged and Ready to Use out of the Box
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System
- Optional Heating System to add Heat to Wine Cellars
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 47/54 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condensing Unit)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10' Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
Size: 37.2w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
Weight: 170 lb
Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- 170 lbs (no humidifier)
- 37.2w x 18.6d x 19.3h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions:
- 60 lbs
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
- Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
- Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.0 Amps
- Total Watts: 1408 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
- Low Fan Speed: 6245
- Med Fan Speed: 6649
- High Fan Speed: 7156
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 54 dbA / 67 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 59 dbA / 72 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 64 dbA / 77 dbA
Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)