CellarPro Air Handler Split 6500 Indoor, #2314
CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condensing units both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH6500S Air Handler evaporator produce 51 decibels and the condensing units produce 57 decibels (ducted at the medium fan speed). Click here to view sizing table
5771 BTUH (0.5 Ton Nominal). Designed for wine cellars up to 1750 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, CellarPro's Air Handler 6500S split refrigeration system provides ducted refrigeration specifically designed for wine cellars, and allows the noise from the evaporator and condensing units to be removed from living areas.
Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from
When NOT ducted, our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro's split configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
CellarPro Air Handler Split systems offer a choice of 110V / 60Hz wiring and power configurations:
- Two plug-in power cords for the evaporator (5.7 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (11.2 amps / 20 amp circuit breaker). This wiring configuration can be used with either Valve Control or Electronic Control.
- Two permanent power connections for the evaporator (3.6 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (16.7 amps / 25 amp circuit breaker). This wiring configuration can be used with either Valve Control or Electronic Control.
- One permanent power connection for the entire system (25 amp circuit breaker). In this configuration, the condensing unit must be wired to the evaporator, and must be used with Electronic Control.
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20°F, in addition to the compressor heater, our fan cycling switch is required.
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $195 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
- Up to 1750 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be configured to operate in environments ranging from 40°F to 110°F with standard configuration
- For temperatures below 40°F, our compressor heater is required, and for temperatures below 20°F, our compressor heater AND fan cycling switch are required.
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Superheat Adjustment
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System via Digital Display
- Optional Heating System to add Heat to the Wine Cellar
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 47/52 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condensing Unit)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier (shipped loose)
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Compatible with a Dedicated 25-Amp Circuit
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10' Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
Capacity: 5771 BTUH @ 55F
Size: Click here to view sizing table
Size: 18.6w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
Weight: 171 lb
Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- 60 lbs (no humidifier)
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 19.3h
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
- 111 lbs
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 19.3h
- Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
- Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.1 Amps
- Total Watts: 1274 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
- Low Fan Speed: 4923
- Med Fan Speed: 5350
- High Fan Speed: 5771
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 52 dbA / 65 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 62 dbA / 75 dbA
Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Sizing Table
- Cooling Capacity
- Monthly Operating Cost
- Evaporator Cut Sheet
- Condensing Unit Cut Sheet
- Line Sizing Chart
- Configuration Options
- Wiring Diagram - Valve Control
- Wiring Diagram - Electronic Control
- Refrigerant Piping Diagram
- Refrigerant Piping Handbook
- Owner's Manual