CellarPro Air Handler 6500 Vertical, #7092
CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condenser both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH6500SC evaporator produce 51 decibels and condenser produce 57 decibels when ducted at the medium fan speed.
Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from
5771 BTUH. Designed for wine cellars up to 1750 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, CellarPro's Air Handler AH6500SCv refrigeration system is a completely self-contained, ducted system specifically designed for wine cellars, and is ready to use out of the box.
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20°F, in addition to the compressor heater, our fan cycling switch is required.
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $195 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
CellarPro's vertical configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- The cold side is on top, and the hot side is on the bottom, of the cooling unit
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), right, rear or top (EVAP ONLY) of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located on the left for both the evaporator and condenser, and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
Humidification systems and heating systems for low ambient conditions can be factory-installed at an additional cost.
- Up to 1750 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be configured to operate in environments ranging from -20°F to 110°F
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Service in the Field
- Self-Contained, Fully-Charged and Ready to Use Out of the Box
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System
- Optional Heating System for adding Heat to the Wine Cellar
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 47/52 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condenser)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Compatible with Dedicated 20-Amp and 15-Amp Circuits
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10' Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
Capacity: 5771 BTUH @ 55F
Size: Click here to view sizing table
Size: 18.6w x 18.6d x 37.9h (in)
Weight: 161 lb
Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- 161 lbs (no humidifier)
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 37.9h (in)
- Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
- Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.1 Amps
- Total Watts: 1274 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
- Low Fan Speed: 4923
- Med Fan Speed: 5350
- High Fan Speed: 5771
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 52 dbA / 65 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 62 dbA / 75 dbA
Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)